Friday, May 16, 2014

Flower Girl








Flower Girl conjoins lightness and darkness to create beauty.  Beauty in a lonely girl who tries to be herself and opens up only in secrecy.  Who tries to live life freely, who dares herself to try, and who grasps onto every past memory.  She has depth and emotion.  She's a human being.

This is my gorgeous best friend Sarah who I always use for impromptu photo shoots as you can probably tell, she's in most of my shots.  Honestly the best model in the world! So this story was all  shot in on location...her backyard.  All I wanted to emulate in these photos was the felling of eternity and delicacy, but then we ended up with lots of flowers and I went all out with it.  From a floral crown to a "granny-esque" sweater and my thrifted floral skirt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment